What’s good for Graham is good for business
GBA monthly meeting – 3rd Wednesday of every month, 7:15 – 9:00 a.m.
Meeting Fee is $10 members, $20 non-members. Held at Graham Fire & Rescue Station 21-4, 23014 70th Ave E, Graham, WA 98338. A hot breakfast is included from the Flying Tomato!
Graham Business Association is a vital and interesting group. We have a membership of 60+ businesses and we seem to add members almost every month. There are wonderful networking opportunities and you’ll never meet a nicer group of people. Join us, it’s the right thing to do to build our community.
GBA Membership Benefits
- Web site directory listing and link
- Monthly general membership catered breakfast networking meetings with speakers
- Yearly Golf tournament
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting events
- Yearly Scholarship Auction
- Government advocacy at local and state levels
- Phone and address list
- Direct mail marketing – mailing labels available to members only
- Sponsorship opportunities for meetings and publications
- “It’s the Right Thing To Do” to build and support your community
Sponsor a General Meeting!
For only $50 your sponsorship includes:
• speak for five minutes at meeting;
• information on two postcard mailings;
• link on blog for two months;
• two email notices;
• meeting fee at sponsored GBA meeting.